Metro & Rural Data Centers for ISP
Extending Coverage with Modular Data Centers for ISP
With massive spending and construction underway globally for fiber optic cable inlays, participants are addressing driving broadband into markets to provide connectivity and make communities more attractive to prospective residents and businesses with a massive array of IoT to the home and businesses services.
Given the cost of building network facilities in areas, service providers are not going it alone to build out last-mile and middle-mile fiber optic cable with data centers. To overcome challenges, a growing number of internet service providers (or ISPs) are creating partnerships with EdgeMicro for modular data centers in order to get the following benefits:
EdgeMicro Fiber solutions:
- Modular Data Centers along the fiber optic cable routes for GPON breakout
- Local content hosting of businesses and municipalities along the fiber routes.
- Access to both rural and metro areas you couldn’t reach before
- Expand coverage outside of Tier 2 and Tier 3 markets
- Modular data centers that interconnect fiber to the home
- EdgeMicro will partner with your fiber initiative to build and deploy along the routes to serve the ever-increasing appetite for bandwidth consumption