Technology alone doesn’t provide a consistently outstanding customer experience. Smart, innovative, empowered teams hold the keys to success for our clients and our company. EdgeMicro provides top-tier edge colocation and edge data center experts who are focused on your success. Because your vision is our mission.
EdgeMicro offers a network of pre-qualified edge data center technology experts to help manage any requirement. From rack and stack installation to on-demand re-booting services, we’ve got you covered.
Choice is key. You can choose to use our qualified network technicians or your own network staff. All site access is supervised by EdgeMicro to ensure proper procedures are followed, mitigate risk, and guarantee work is completed in a highly secure process.
Edge data center operations and maintenance
Strategic, reliable and well-planned operations and maintenance (O&M) procedures are critical to the quality of service we provide. Our O&M processes are based upon preventative maintenance, monitoring, and emergency response to optimize uptime.
Maintenance and operations procedures
- Preventive maintenance for cooling, UPS, fire suppression and switchgear with single point vendor management
- O&M level services on all equipment including all vendor management
- Full comprehensive warranty and maintenance coverage. Full parts and labor included
- UPS and Batteries: Replace versus repair philosophy results in improved Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Fully documented policies and procedures including MOP, SOP and Emergency Operating Procedures
Monitoring and emergency response
- Dedicated 1-800 number: 24/7/365
- Access, CCTV and critical infrastructure monitoring via 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- 4-hour onsite emergency response
- Complete document management with client-specific quarterly reporting