Modular Data Center Solutions
Our Modular data centers meet YOUR needs at the edge.
Our modular data centers contain everything businesses have come to expect from traditional data centers, including ¼ to full multi-racks and a highly scalable and repeatable design that allows customers to scale with velocity and consistency.
We design, deploy, maintain and operate purpose built modular data centers at the edge. Our data centers contain the critical infrastructure businesses have come to expect. From quarter rack to 1MW our turnkey solutions deliver the flexibility, consistency and scale the edge demands. EdgeMicro enables your business to meet data demand for content delivery and applications with lower latency and lower bandwidth costs – all because of the closer proximity to the end user.
Our modular data center full ownership approach brings simplicity to the edge with best-in-market edge colocation facilities and services. EdgeMicro’s highly experienced team oversees development of all of our strategically placed network-neutral, modular data centers from conception to implementation.
We handle the tedious permitting and utility delivery process and ensure a state-of-the-art facility. Our Modular approach delivers easy to implement colocation solutions, so your business simply shows up, plugs in and plays.By using our proven modular data center methodology our clients can focus on their core business, lower costs and deliver the low latency their customers expect and demand. Contact our team to get started.
Contact our team today for more information about EdgeMicro’s data center facilities and edge colocation services.
Colocation Features with Modular Data Centers
We offer many colocation features within our modular data centers. These features will improve connectivity, ensure security and more. Check out a full list of colocation features in our modular data centers below.
- Full/half/quarter cabinet solutions
- Pre-configured and pre-wired
- N+1 HVAC with energy-reducing free cooling
- Tier ||| electrical technology
- N UPS upgradeable to 2N
- Pre-configured for generator/ATS
- Distributed UPS and power distribution
- Concrete/frame with aggregate finish or smooth steel exterior finish
- 150 MPH wind speed rating
- Level 1-4 ballistic ratings
- Customer specified rack security solutions
- Perimeter and internal video surveillance
- Biometric security access controls
- Video capture and retention to meet compliance requirements
- Carrier-neutral terrestrial connectivity
- Private service entrances/innerducts
- Copper, Fiber (SM/MM), Coax options, diverse connections
- Network redundancy (optional)
- All MDC units undergo external audits for compliance
- SOC |
- SOC ||
- ISO 27001