Tower Traffic Xchange (TTXTM)
EdgeMicro’s has crafted a new and unique technology to place at the wireless edge named Tower Traffic Xchange (TTX). TTX facilitates Local IP Access (LIPA) right at the tower. This means we are able to move data between the cell tower radios, through common telecommunications switching and routing equipment, and directly into the server and storage equipment within our modular data center – without transiting the signal back to a fixed data center. The advantage of this technology is:
- Improved User Experience
- Decreased latency
- Reduced fiber transit cost
EdgeMicro offers a network of pre-qualified IT specialists to help manage any requirement – at any time – through our Remote Hands Service. From rack and stack installation to re-booting services on-demand, we’ve got you covered.
Choice is key. You can choose to use our qualified network technicians or your own network staff. All site access is supervised by EdgeMicro to ensure proper procedures are followed, mitigate risk and guarantee work is completed in a highly secure process.
Operations and Maintenance
Strategic, reliable and well-planned operations and maintenance is critical to the quality of service we provide. Our operations and maintenance process is based on preventative maintenance, monitoring and emergency response to optimize uptime. Our O&M activities are based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Methods of Procedure (MOPs) using a governance approach to conducting work.
Maintenance & Operations Procedures
- OEM recommended preventive maintenance for cooling, UPS, fire suppression and switchgear with single point vendor management
- OEM level services on all equipment including all vendor management
- Full comprehensive warranty and maintenance coverage. Full parts and labor included.
- UPS and Batteries: Replace versus repair philosophy results in improved Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Fully documented policies and procedures including MOP, SOP and Emergency Operating Procedures
Monitoring & Emergency Response
- Dedicated 1-800 number: 24/7/365
- Access, CCTV and critical infrastructure monitoring via 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- 4-hour onsite emergency response
- Complete document management w/client-specific quarterly reporting